Friday, April 30, 2010

Stumptown 2010!


Is over.

After a little under a week in Portland, Oregon, I'm back to report that its convention is still as awesome as the city it resides in.

Maris, Liz and I had a great time galavanting around town; eating delicious foods both sweet and savory while getting to hang out with some of our favorite comics people. Here's some evidence:

(outside of Maris, Liz and I) above are pictured CCS alum Colleen Frakes and Greg Means of Tugboat Press

Somewhat unexpectedly, we also got to hang out with the notoriously great Mike and Laura Allred. Beyond our sharing trade secrets and trading original artwork (!), it was just neat to walk around with these two. Super nice folks.

And lastly, here's some drawing.

Symbiote Spidey!


Kid Lantern!


and Damian Wayne (aka Robin)


Hope you like!

3 comments:

Greg said...

Oh man! I'd love to see you do one of those three issue arcs on Batman & Robin with Grant Morrison.

TheGLCorps said...

Agreed!!! Love that Damian!

Witty Banter said...

Thank you for signing my volume of spectrum, that made my day!