Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Out With A BANG


Above is the last of my sketches from this year's Small Press Expo - the one and only clown prince of crime, The Joker. The commission came from an avid DC comis fan and art collector, Adam Uvenk, who came up with a great idea for a series of convention sketches. In 2008, Adam began a "multi-page jam piece of DC villains drawn and inked by artists who are currently or have previously worked" for the company. He has several pages in process right now, here's the one I got to contribute to:

Yup, that's me beside Gabriel Hardman, Mark McKenna and Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez!

Anyway, really fun idea and I was glad I got to be a part of it. If you're interested seeing more of Adam's jam pieces (they're all pretty sweet), click here.

Okay that's it for now, see you all again tomorrow for the next 'Photobooth Friday.'

1 comment:

Craig Phillips said...

That is a really nice drawing! How long do these sketches take you?