Thursday, October 7, 2010

New York Comic Coming

Hello dear friends,

This weekend Maris and I will be attending the awesome 'New York City Comic Con', held at the Jacob Javits Center in Manhattan this Friday through Sunday. I'll be seated at table G-8 in Artist Alley, right beside the ever-coiffed Paolo Rivera. Maris and I will be selling prints, t-shirts and sketches. Oh, and speaking of sketches, here are my commissions prices for the con:

Head Sketch -- Black and White - $60, Color - $80
Partial Figure - Black and White - $100, Color - $140

All sketches will be drawn on 9" by 12" bristol with either solely ink or ink and watercolor. Head sketches are generally a giant head and shoulders drawn on the page. Like this!

This was a commission from SPX of a couple weeks ago. It's pretty fun drawing Spock I must say, but I digress.

"Partial Figure" sketches depicts the full torso of a figure, with a little exta. So the end product would be something between this, and this:


It's the Scarlet Witch and Vision! Look at those two lovebirds. So cute.

Okey doke. That's it for commission stuff. I'll also be doing a signing at the Darkhorse booth on Friday from 3 - 4pm for Mass Effect, and Saturday from 6 - 7pm for Star Wars stuffs. The con should prove to be a lot of fun, so if you're around, come by and say hello!

Have a good weekend, internets.

1 comment:

Paolo Rivera said...

I don't even know what that means. All I know is that you had better be bringing cookies.