Friday, September 5, 2014

Baltimore Comic Con

Starts today!
Well a-ring-a-ding-ding. "Tony Stark." Pen & ink w/watercolor, 2014.
I'll be there all weekend at table 2507 selling prints, and taking on a very limited amount of commissions. Here are my prices:

Head sketch: $40(b&w) $80(toned)
Torso sketch: $120(b&w) $200(toned)
Full Figure: $180(b&w) $350(toned)

To keep things fair, I'll be opening a new sketch list each day, 15 minutes after the show floor opens. Again, I'll be taking limited amounts, so try and find me early if you want one.

Friday -- opening list at 1:15am
Saturday -- opening list at 10:15am
Sunday-- opening list at 10:15 am

Prints will be available in two sizes -- 11x17(large) for $20 and 8.5x11(small) for $5.00.

Here's where you can find me:

I'll also have original art and copies of my new OGN, Black Canary & Zatanna: Bloodspell on hand. Hope to see you there!






No comments: