Friday, August 30, 2013

Batman: Black and White COUNTDOWN

It's Bat-month in September!




Next month I've got two Batman tales that will be hitting the stands. The first of which is a story I drew for the first issue of the upcoming Batman: Black and White series. 
The story is written by Maris Wicks, and deals with those two infamous Gothamites, Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn. It even features a cameo panel drawn by Maris! (pictured above)

Our story hits stands next Wednesday, then two weeks later, issue 3 of the print version of Batman '66 will be released. That book also represents a collaboration between Maris and I, upon which she provided colors.

Be sure to check out our Batman: Black and White issue next week! Same bat-day, same bat-comic shop.

3 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Bazooka Order to go! NO ONIONS!!!! Love it!

Brad said...

Will you be selling the art from these? If so, I'd love to get my hands on one of 'em.

Bubbashelby said...

Original Harley AND Bud & Lou too?!?! This is definitely a must buy for me!