Friday, February 22, 2013

Photobooth Phriday, No. 48


Bob & Bobbie edition.

I don't often get to do caricature in my line of work, but I used to do it quite often. In college, I wrote the movie reviews for my school paper (they were terrible) and accompanied them with small caricatures of whichever celebrity was starring in whichever movie. I've always enjoyed drawing faces, so it was fun.
Well recently Mark Chiarello contacted me about drawing caricatures of two of DC's big whig's; Editor-In-Chief Bob Harras and Editorial Director Bobbie Chase. The illustration was to accompany a weekly column about all things DC, hosted on CBR. I hadn't yet talked about it on here, so I thought I'd post it as a Pho. Phri. Speaking of which, here's the Photobooth part:


Annnd here's some embarrassing caricatures from my college days.


Have a good weekend, all!

No comments: