Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Green Lando


New York Comic Con is OVAH! It was a crazy busy and successful show this weekend. Boy howdy am I tired. Thanks so much to everyone who came by my table to say hello and/or purchase some of my wares. It was very much appreciated.

Above is a look at my auction piece that I did for the show. A reaction to Ming Doyle's recent 'Flashbacca' drawing. I calls it 'Green Lando'.

I did lots of sketches over the course of the 4-day convention - all of which were great fun to work on. I'll post more over the coming weeks, but for now here's a picture of Maris and I and our friends Ming and Alexa in costume:


Maris' costume was loosely based on my recent Poison Ivy redesign which was neat. I think she made an absolutely stellar Ivy.



There's lots more pictures, which I'll likely post in the near future. For now however, I'm goin' to bed.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Green Lando - (in a singing voice) New Wallllpaper!

Maris as Ivy - Jeepers! She looks lovely!

Carl Peterson said...

Hey Joe! It was great meeting you in NY. When you looked at my portfolio, you mentioned that you liked my colors, so I found and colored a few of your pages. I'd love to hear what you think:

Colored Pages

Keep up all the great work!

Omega Agent1 said...

Joe, Green Lando is great. Chewie is Flash so who's Han gonna be? I see you like Harley Quinn. I just did a quick spotlight on Quinn at thebronzetiger.blogspot.com this is an invite man. It'd be cool to hear from you.

Mr. Joe said...

Bat-Han, most likely.