Friday, September 23, 2011

Photobooth Phridays, No 35

Meesa back!


Photobooth Friday returns! And in trademark Quin Ones fashion, I'm posting it about 15 minutes before Friday's over!

Anyway, above is a picture I took as reference for a Thunderbolts cover I did. Here's a look at the inks:


My editor had asked for a jingoistic take on the superhero team, as this next arc was going to be featuring Captain America. This is what I came up with as I sketched out three ideas:


(note that I originally had Cap holding a gun in my sketch)

Here also is a sneak peek at my next Thunderbolts cover:



Yuuuup.

Outside of all that, tomorrow is the Massachusetts Independent Comics Expo (MICE)! There both Maris and I will be tabling and selling t-shirts, prints and sketches. Here's a look at an exclusive (and totally sweet) poster that Maris made for the convention--


Hope to see you there!

No comments: