Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's A Mad, Mad World


For those of you who love and appreciate the work of Mr. Michael Allred (and really, that should be all of you), do yourselves the favor of bookmarking his newly formed art blog --allredart.blogspot.com/
There you'll find tons of cool art, and many a mention to Allred's forthcoming new hardcover, The Madman 20th Anniversary Monster! A sequel of sorts to Madman Gargantua, this new book takes a page from 2009's Wednesday Comics, collecting a wide range of comic artist each doing their own oversized, one-page Madman story. It's set to come out in the later half of this year, and I'm super excited.
Maris and I were flattered to have been asked to work on a story for the book. The above panel is a little tease of our contribution.

More to come!

2 comments:

azhar said...

love to see you do a Madmen comic, sir.

Mr. Joe said...

As would I!

I'm really excited to be a part of this giant book. It's a great character, and I'd love to tackle him more in the future. For now I'm content with this oversize story.