Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh yeah...

So this is happening.

This coming Sunday Maris and I, along with our friends Ann, Evan, Liz and Tim are having a gallery opening at out local coffee shop, Bloc 11. The show has actually been up since mid-November, but we didn't have the time to do an 'opening' for the show until now. There we will have prints, stuffed animals, sculpture and original art on display, as well as additional prints and t-shirts for sale at the opening. Maris and I will also be bringing cupcakes. Come on by, local Boston folk!

p.s. Should you not be able to make the opening, it's okay, seriously. Please stop worrying about it. The show will be up until early January, so you've got some time.

6 comments:

Colin said...

Shouldn't you bring hotcakes instead of cupcakes...?

Mr. Joe said...

Our cupcakes will be way more delicious.

GUARANTEED.

Joe Glass said...

Boston is sadly terriby far for me to get too. Raincheck?

Mr. Joe said...

Hah. For sure!

I'll just need to come out to the UK sometime.

Christina Rodriguez said...

This is awesome! I hope your opening was a blast!

Guillermo Biasini said...

And now is when I discover your blog.

A fellow artist from the Boston area.

Well, I missed the opening. I might pass one of these days then, to see the gallery.