Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Aftermath

Wore this last night to greet Trick or Treaters. Made a little girl cry.


Here Liz (dressed as Finn from Adventure Time) and I get ready to brawl as Maris (dressed as... moose?) looks on-

And here's the pumpkin I made - a complimentary 'Jake' pumpkin to complete Liz's costume.

Alrighty, that's it for me. Hope you had a great Halloween everybody! I'll be back in the next day or two with some actual ART to post. (Yeesh! What's with all the pictures?)


Paolo Rivera said...

Nice Bat cape.

Ray Bonilla said...

looks a little short for a sith lord..... ehh, the bat cape sells it for me

Mr. Joe said...

I am not a tall man. To be fair though, it's also a GIGANTIC helmet. That gives me a little slack, right? Right?!

Paolo Rivera said...

Yes, but you'll receive no slack for the bat cape.

Mr. Joe said...

That's fair.