Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WOLVERINE WEDNESDAY

So my artist pal Reau has, for the past year, been doing a weekly online drawing exercise for his blog. 'Wolverine Wednesday' involved Reau uploading a unique interpretation of the Marvel comics character Wolverine each week. Well after a year of all Wolverine, all the time, Reau is calling it a day. So to commemorate a year of adamantium glory, Reau invited several artists to join him in depicting the character for one last Wolverine Wednesday. There's a bunch of neato entries, so be sure to check it out.

Here's mine:

5 comments:

Kyle. said...

this hasn't been updated in quite some time...
http://wolverinedaily.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,

I love gradient fill too!

Lauren said...

See, when I looked at it I saw "Patch", but I'm guessing you weren't going for that interpretation. Either way I like it. Let's face it, I LOVE anything dealing with Wolverine.

Mr. Joe said...

Lauren,
I keep forgetting that you're a total comic nerd - which I totally LOVE. I wasn't specifically thinking 'Patch' when I drew this, but more of an alternate reality Wolvie, in which he doubles as a secret agent.
Also, you should post the pictures of you as Marrow on your blog.

Patricio OLiver said...

amazing job! he looks so bond!