Friday, March 13, 2009

Random things...

Well I'm heading off to Maine for the weekend, but before I go, I thought I'd throw up a post on the ol' blog.

Recently I found myself doing a google search of my own name (We've all done it, don't judge me!) and I happened upon this old convention sketch I'd done -

Slimer (of 'The Real Ghostbusters')


Also, a little while ago Maris and I had decided to watch all of the Star Wars movies from end to end (including all the Clone Wars cartoons) and afterwards I found myself in quite a Star Wars drawing mood. I had meant to draw a bunch of favorite characters, but so far just managed one - Princess Leia

(I'll repost her once she's all finished and colored)

AND - before I leave you, allow me to link to this comic Maris and I had made in collaboration a little while ago. It was created as a submission for Julia Wertz's craigslist 'missed connections' anthology. I didn't get in unfortunately, but now FINALLY has arrived on the interscape for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

j.s. Kociuba said...

Slimer is as random as they come. Was there ever a explanation on who he was before he died?


any ways

Great sketch!